LAUREATO ABSOLUTE LIGHT
Case in sapphire, titanium lugs
Ø 44 mm
Water-resistant up to 30 meters (3 ATM)
Sapphire crystal case-back
Hours, minutes, small seconds
Self-winding mechanical movement, GP01800
Power reserve of min. 54 hours
Number of components: 172
LAUNCH ELEMENTS Z
Retail price: 84’700 USD
Deliveries in February
Available for orders now (very limited quantities)
The quintessence of “aesthetics and functionality”, when a technical component of the watch becomes an integral part of the design,making it instantly recognizable:
• The mainplate, bezel and case-back are now octagonal, highlighting and magnifying the iconic shape of Laureato.
• A reminiscence of Constant Girard’s Tourbillon with Three Bridges, which put the Bridges – a technical component–at the forefront of the watch design.
A feeling of lightness expressed by the reworked skeletonized GP01800 caliber, floating inside a case mixing sapphire’s transparency and titanium’s lightweight.
An extreme attention to details paid to every single component:
• The iconi coctagon shape of Laureato at the heart of the design
• The essence of skeleton with hollowed out mainplate,bridges,barrel cover,oscillating weight and hands.
• A ring with with 12 curved sections between mirror-polished triangles acting as hour-markers
• A titanium crown to recall the lugs material
• The rubber strap perfectly integrates to the satin-polished lugs
For the first time, the Laureato is dressed in sapphire, bringing sophistication to the powerful and assertive lines of the Laureato Absolute collection.
A connoisseur timepiece,whose exclusivity is reinforced by a limited production of 88 units only