Coronavirus COVID-19 update from Hing Wa Lee Jewelers
We are back! Open daily 11am – 7pm with walk-in services!
with some adjustments as your health and safety are our top priorities
Our stores will be open on starting Monday 6/1/2020 with walk-in and curbside pickup 11am - 7pm daily with the following adjustments to ensure both you and our employees’ safety and health.
We thank you for your patience, loyalty and support. The past few months have been an unprecedented experience for us and we are working hard to adapt to the new “normal”. We hope to continue to provide the best experience to you as before. When we do reopen, more than anything we want you to feel safe and comfortable when you're shopping with us.
Some of those adjustments include:
- conduct employee training of the safety measure and protocols as directed by CDC;
- conducting daily health screenings including checking body temperatures for our employees;
- conducting body temperature check for customers entering the stores;
- providing masks, face shield and gloves for employees;
- providing masks and gloves to customers upon request;
- taking steps to allow for social distancing of six feet or more, including limiting the number of employees and customers in the store; No more than 20 customers will be at the store at one time
- increasing cleaning and sanitization; disinfectants, bleaches and alcohol will be used to clean the store
- offer contactless curbside services; and
- sanitize any merchandise after it is touched and
Walk-in are welcome but our curbside pickup service is still available upon request.
Call or email us firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Again, thank you for your continued support and we hope to see you soon. For more information about our safety protocol, feel free to contact our stores.
Stay safe and well!
CEO and Chairman
Hing Wa Lee Jewelers